Building a smarter computing culture in Fargo, ND
The Sugar Labs @ NDSU team has grown from Kevin and Chris to include David Lemke, Emily Bartz, Jade Sandbulte, Matt Warner, and Darren Zufelt. Kevin, David, Emily, Jade, and Matt met this morning to initiate a Sugar Sprint; we will be heading to Madison starting Oct. 11th. Here is what we did.
1. We reviewed the curriculum / syllabus draft and moved it from Google Docs (strangely unreliable) to here, our home site. Still a draft, but we don’t mind showing our work. All team members are invited to work on the curriculum planning.
2. Jade is going to look for or make a one page visual guide to the Sugar interface.
3. David is going to write up basic start-up instructions that can be taken home.
4. Matt is going to look in to the “Backup” activity and see what it would take to back up the kids USBs on an external hard drive or server.
5. Kevin offered up a basic template for each class: